Publishing With Us.
Book Authors Journal Authors. Authoritative examination on the treatment of animals.
Books About Animal Rights and Animal Rights Activism
Collates diverse opinions on numerous topics concerning potential cruelty towards animals. Over twenty contributions from experts in the field of animal treatment and ethics.
Buy eBook. Buy Hardcover.
Animal Rights: A Reference Handbook (Contemporary World Issues)
Pre-order Softcover. FAQ Policy. About this book This handbook provides an in-depth examination of the practical and theoretical issues within the emerging field of animal ethics. Show all. Elephants in Captivity Pages Doyle, Catherine.
- Moonshot: The Inside Story of Mankinds Greatest Adventure.
- Animal rights : a reference handbook / Clifford J. Sherry;
- Animal rights: a reference handbook.
- Animal Studies: Reference Sources!
- Raising a Ladder to the Moon: The Complexities of Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility.
- Questionnaire Design, Interviewing and Attitude Measurement.
Pages Naconecy, Carlos. Show next xx. Newton is the author of more than textbooks, encyclopedias, workbooks, and other educational materials, primarily in the field of science and math. Russell and Rex L. Tulane Educ. Fund U.
Full display page
Darius Fullmer et al. See All Customer Reviews. Shop Books. Read an excerpt of this book!
Add to Wishlist. USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly.
Overview Reviewing the topic from antiquity to the present day, this book examines the debate over the use of animals in research in a fair and balanced way. About the Author David E. Show More.
Potential Background Source Updates
Average Review. Write a Review. Related Searches.
- DESERFEST A Celebration of the Life and Works of Stanley Deser Michigan Center for Theoretical Physics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA, 3 – 5 April 2004.
- Healthcare Research Ethics and Law: Regulation, Review and Responsibility (Biomedical Law and Ethics Library).
- Animal rights : a reference handbook / Clifford J. Sherry - Details - Trove.
- Three Satires (Clay Sanskrit Library).
During the Brustein era, the A. T was distinctive for being one of the few regional theaters to maintain View Product. It also addresses the most important social, ethical, political, economic, and other