New to eBooks. How many copies would you like to buy? Add to Cart Add to Cart.
Add to Wishlist Add to Wishlist. Describing many of the most important aspects of Lie group theory, this book presents the subject in a 'hands on' way. Rather than concentrating on theorems and proofs, the book shows the applications of the material to physical sciences and applied mathematics. Many examples of Lie groups and Lie algebras are given throughout the text.
The relation between Lie group theory and algorithms for solving ordinary differential equations is presented and shown to be analogous to the relation between Galois groups and algorithms for solving polynomial equations.
Lie groups, physics and geometry. An introduction for physicists, engineers and chemists.
Other chapters are devoted to differential geometry, relativity, electrodynamics, and the hydrogen atom. Problems are given at the end of each chapter so readers can monitor their understanding of the materials.
This is a fascinating introduction to Lie groups for graduate and undergraduate students in physics, mathematics and electrical engineering, as well as researchers in these fields. Describing many of the most important aspects of Lie group theory, this book presents the subject in a 'hands on' way.
His research areas include group theory, catastrophe theory, atomic and nuclear physics, singularity theory, and chaos.
- Shop by category.
- Early Christian Literature and the Classical Intellectual Tradition. In honorem Robert M. Grant (Théologie historique 54);
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking.
- Gilmore, Robert [WorldCat Identities].
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1.
- Catholicism Contending with Modernity: Roman Catholic Modernism and Anti-Modernism in Historical Context?
Grand Eagle Retail is the ideal place for all your shopping needs! With fast shipping, low prices, friendly service and over 1,, in stock items - you're bound to find what you want, at a price you'll love! Please view eBay estimated delivery times at the top of the listing.
- Lie Groups, Physics, and Geometry - migarocarmeatf.tk.
- Holomorphic Functions in the Plane and N-Dimensional Space!
- Representation Theory of Quantized Enveloping Algebras with Interpolating Real Structure;
- A Baby For Emily (Harlequin Special Edition).
We are unable to deliver faster than stated. NOTE: We are unable to offer combined shipping for multiple items purchased.